What Are the Benefits of Electric Cars?
With the wide variety of electric vehicles being offered at dealerships across Canada, it’s easier than ever to find an eco-friendly option to upgrade your Moose Jaw commute. The environmental benefits of electric cars are just one of the things that make EVs so attractive to White City-area drivers. New EVs like the Ford Mustang Mach-E and Ford F-150 Lightning offer zero emissions while providing robust performance capabilities that can match or exceed their gas-powered competitors. Learn about the benefits of electric cars from the experts at Capital Ford Lincoln, and if you’re ready to get behind the wheel of an exciting new EV, schedule a test drive at our dealership inRegina today!
Benefits of Electric Vehicles
The environmental benefits of electric cars help to reduce your carbon footprint, but there are many other benefits of electric vehicles that make them a smart choice for Weyburn-area drivers like you. Not that long ago electric cars were small, underpowered vehicles, but with major advancements in electric and hybrid technologies, you can enjoy the same, if not better, acceleration and performance capabilities you’d get with a traditional internal combustion engine. Some of the key benefits of electric cars include:
- Zero Emissions: No exhaust system means that harmful emissions are not a byproduct of the vehicle running.
- Renewable Energy: Electricity is a renewable resource and can be produced with solar or wind power.
- Reduced Maintenance: Full electric vehicles don’t require engine oil so there’s no need for oil changes.
- Quieter Drive: One thing that EV drivers instantly notice is that there isn’t any engine noise, which makes for a more calm and serene ride.
- Performance: Electric motors are capable of producing near-instantaneous torque so you can still enjoy plenty of power on Moose Jaw-area highways.
What to Do Before Buying an EV
If you are interested in buying one of the EVs in our new vehicle inventory, there are a few things you should do before you drive home in your new electric car:
- Prepare Your Garage: To get set up for home charging, research your options (Level 1 and Level 2 charging setups offer different charging times) before you have your at-home charging system installed.
- Find Local Charging Stations: Take a look at the EV charging stations available near you. Online resources and apps offered by ChargeHub and PlugShare can provide you with listings of charging stations wherever you travel in Canada or the USA.
- Explore Incentives: EVs are often eligible for exclusive incentives and tax credits, so make sure you look into what’s available.
Learn More About the Benefits of Electric Cars Today at Capital Ford Lincoln!
The environmental benefits of electric cars, as well as their exceptional performance capabilities, make them a great choice for Canadian drivers. Find out about the lineup of Ford electric vehicles, and if you’re ready to take the next step in owning an electric vehicle, apply for financing with Capital Ford Lincoln to secure a low-interest loan that is tailored to your budget. If you have any questions, please contact us online or stop by our dealership today!