Unleash Your Wild Side With The Ford Bronco
Calling all adventurers! The wild is calling. Take advantage of beautiful weather and those stunning Saskatchewan landscapes with the ultimate adventure SUV – the Ford Bronco.
This Ain’t The Bronco’s First Rodeo
The history of the beloved Ford Bronco is a long one. The Bronco has been stealing hearts since 1966 when it first rode onto the scene, off-roaders were smitten. The first generation Bronco comprised three variations: Roadster, Sport Utility, and Wagon.
Off The Beaten Path
The Ford Bronco has always been designed to go anywhere. The first gen Bronco was designed with capability, stability, and maneuverability in mind. Plus, it just looks really good. Ford kept all the good stuff from the past and updated the body to suit our current needs in the automotive industry.
With history in mind, the 2022 Ford Bronco offers tons of features to keep you off-roading in style
- Standard 4×4 with Part-Time Selectable Engagement
- Standard 30” (yes, you read that right) tires
- 11.6” ground clearance on the 2-door model and 11.5” on 4-door with 35” tires
- Rugged underbody protection
- High-Performance Off-Road Stability Suspension (HOSS) System is a set of finely tuned components the support your Bronco and keep its tires on the ground.
- Includes springs, shocks, and solid rear axle
- Electronic Front and Rear Locking Differential
- For additional control in uneven, rugged, or slippery conditions
- Front Stabilizer Bar Disconnect
- For extreme rock crawling to allow your tires to move independently
- G.O.A.T. Modes (Goes Over Any Type of Terrain) to help choose the right driving mode for ground conditions
The Guts & The Glory
This is where the modern era rolls in – technology. With all the essentials in check, the Bronco is jam-packed with incredible tech to bring confidence to your outdoor adventures. Connect with Wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto for ultimate connectivity to accompany your ride on the SYNC 4 system and stay on the right path with Connected Navigation.
Available Trail Toolbox offers 3 trail technologies to upgrade your outdoor experience: Trail Control, Trail Turn Assist, and Trail 1-Pedal Drive. Turn Control is a cruise control setting for low-speed driving that helps alleviate the constant throttle adjustments when off-roading. Trail Turn Assist helps the driver by reducing the vehicle’s turn radius in low-speed, technical off-road environments that require large steering input. Finally, Trail 1-Pedal Drive is class-exclusive. It augments Trail Control in more technical terrain and enables low-speed crawling and the ability to stop a vehicle without using the brake.
With the available 360-Degree Camera with Off-Road Views, it provides additional visibility and support to drivers in off-roading adventures like rock crawling.
Okay, stop reading. You’ve waited too long. Get into a Ford Bronco in Regina today from Capital Ford. Our experts can help find the perfect one for you.