Capital Ford Lincoln Tire Shop
Looking for new tires near Moose Jaw? Here at the Capital Ford Lincoln Tire Shop, we carry a wide selection of competitively priced tires for sale in Regina. Our inventory includes tires from all of the most popular brands, and no matter what make or model vehicle you drive, our skilled crew is on hand to balance and install your tires for you. Some of the advantages to buying tires from our dealership rather than a discount tire store include:
- We offer the best prices on tires in Regina, and we will match any advertised price that is lower than ours.
- We can provide extended tire warranties.
- We have a team of expert technicians who can perform all of your tire care needs, including tire rotations and wheel alignments, as well as tire repair services in Regina.
How to Get the Most out of Your Tires
The tires on your Ford car, truck, or SUV won’t last forever, but there are some things that you can do to make sure they last as long as possible on Weyburn-area roads:
- Regularly Check Tire Tread Depth: Brand new tires will have a tread depth of 8 millimetres to 9 millimetres. When they wear down to 1.6 millimetres or less of tread depth, you should have them replaced. Off-roading tires, winter tires, and some truck and SUV tires have deeper treads and may need to be checked and replaced more often. Some tires come with tread wear indicator bars that show when the tread has worn down. They are located at the bottom of the tread grooves in several locations on the tire. When the bars are flush with the tread it means that there is 1.6 millimetres or less tread remaining.
- Tire Rotation: During our tire rotation service, we change the positions of the tires on your vehicle, in order to ensure that they wear evenly. We recommend that you have your tires rotated every 8,000 kilometres. The best way to keep up to date with your tire rotation schedule is to request a tire rotation whenever you get an oil change.
- Wheel Alignment: While there is no set schedule for a wheel alignment, it is recommended that you have your alignment checked every 10,000 kilometres. Hitting a pothole on Estevan streets, bumping a curb, driving too fast over a speed-hump, or having been involved in a collision can all cause your wheel to get out of alignment. Misaligned wheels will cause your tires to wear out faster, so you should be attentive to warning signs such as the car pulling to one side or the other while driving or unusual noises coming form the steering system, as these can indicate that the wheel are out of alignment.
Our service team can check your tire tread for you, perform tire rotations and wheel alignments as needed, and provide any tire repair service in Regina that you may require. If it’s time for new tires, take advantage of our terrific selection of affordable tires for sale.
What Type of Tires Should I Buy?
The type of tires you should buy will depend on what kind of vehicle you drive. The friendly and knowledgeable team in our tire shop will be happy to help you find the right tires for your car, truck, or SUV. With the extreme winter conditions we experience here in Saskatchewan, it is important to know when to switch from summer tires to winter tires. Typically, you should plan on installing winter tires when the temperature drops below 7 degrees Celsius. Winter tires are designed to provide safe and reliable performance in severe winter road conditions, enhancing traction, handling, and braking. You will find a variety of quality winter tires for sale in our Tire Shop, and you can schedule an appointment with us when you are ready to change form summer tires to winter tires. If you need to store your off-season tires, take advantage of the temperature-controlled storage solutions at Capital Ford Lincoln.
Find Quality Tires for Sale in Regina Today!
Whether you’re shopping for new tires, require tire maintenance, or need tire repair service in Regina, the Tire Shop at Capital Ford Lincoln is the place to go. We offer the best prices on tires, and we often offer service specials to help you save on tire balancing, tire rotations, wheel alignments, and swapping out your winter tires. If you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.