10 Spring Activities To Boost Your Mood
We’ve all experienced the winter blues at some point in our lives. Maybe more than ever this winter with the chilly temperatures reaching -50 some days. We’ve compiled a list 10 of things to look forward to this spring to keep you thinking positive! Spring is just around the corner, right?
Spring Activities For Everyone
- A list of spring crafts for kids of all ages can be found here
- They don’t call it spring cleaning for no reason. Check out these tips for organizing your closet, or binge-watching Marie Kondo on Netflix should also do the trick.
- While you’re at it, try to declutter your mind to change old habits and implement healthier choices
- Plant something green. It can brighten your mood and help you look forward to the warm weather
- Visit local tourist attractions in your city
- Take a road trip to a town nearby just to see what it looks like or visit tourist attractions if they have any
- Try a new restaurant or coffee shop
- Watch a newly released movie
- Visit an old friend
- Do some baking or try a new spring-related recipe
The spring season doesn’t bring a lot of holidays to look forward to, but there are a few. Look forward to making plans for Easter, celebrating your parents, and more.
- Pancake Tuesday – March 5
Check out these unique pancake recipes from Jamie Oliver.
- St. Patricks Day – March 17
Shamrock Shakes from McDonald’s? Yes, please!
- Easter – April 21
Look forward to dying eggs and yummy chocolate!
- Mother’s Day – May 12
Be sure to make your mom feel extra special!
- Father’s Day – June 16
Don’t forget about your dad!
Spring Into Action
We hope we’ve inspired you to try a few of these activities this spring. After such a cold winter, we’re all just waiting for some warmer weather. Soon enough, the snow will melt and we can all go outside again.
Be sure to let us know if you’ve tried any of these activities or what you like to do during spring.