Meet the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Innovation meets design with the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E. This electric vehicle breaks conventional standards and catapults the Ford Mustang and it’s legacy into the future. Thus, allowing Ford to effectively compete in the electric vehicle space, which has been taking off for the past 5-7 years.
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E is a huge gamechanger. Combining the qualities of a high-performance vehicle and an electric vehicle allows it to compete with other premium brand electric vehicles like Tesla Model 3 and the Mercedes-Benz EQC. Enjoy the comfort of space and storage with this 5 seater crossover SUV. With tons of space for luggage and storage, your next 5 seater journey will be nothing short of roomy and enjoyable.
The technology embedded in this vehicle is like nothing that you’ve ever seen before in a Ford.
- Mustang Mach-E: The innovative Mach-E technology remembers you and recognizes you as you get close to the vehicle, adjusting seats, mirror, radio, lighting, and instrument to your specific preferences.
- SYNCⓇ : The specialized SYNC technology takes updated leaps and strides in the Mach-E with the ability to customize your drive from your smartphone. SYNC features also include wireless android auto and apple car player standards. Onboard route planning systems that factor in weather, terrain, and traffic making commuting seamless. Intelligent route planning can identify and guide you to the nearest charging stations.
- Ford Co-Pilot 360™ Technology
- Standard E-Latch System recognizes you and presents an illuminated button that with one simple touch can unlock and open the door as well as lock itself when you leave.
Models & Performance
The mustang Mach-E comes in a number of North American Models. They are as follows:
- Mustang Mach-E Select: EPA estimate over 355km, 0-95km in 5.5 seconds, and AWD or RWD with 18” wheels.
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: EPA estimate over 475km, 0-95km in 5.5 seconds, and AWD or RWD with 19” wheels.
- Mustang Mach-E California Route 1: EPA estimate over 475km, 0-95km in 6.5 seconds, and RWD with 18” wheels.
- Mustang Mach-E GT: EPA estimate over 375km, 0-95km in 3.5 seconds, and AWD with 20” wheels
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: this model has the largest battery back with AWD and 248kilowatts from its twin electric motor. This model has an EPA estimate over 425 km, 0-96km in 5.5 seconds, and AWD with 19” wheels.
Charge & Go
Most people’s biggest hesitation with an electric vehicle is not having the proper access to charger stations. Worry no longer, with each Ford electric vehicle comes a standard Ford mobile charger. Using various types of electrical outlets will affect the speed and outcome of your charge. In addition, a number of home installation options are available to upgrade to. These Ford Connected Charge Stations upgrade packages give you the ability to track charging history, control charging speeds, monitor your vehicle’s home energy use, Google Home and Alexa integration with your charger and much more.
If you’re en route to your next destination and running low on juice, using your FordPass App you’ll be able to quickly and easily access a FordPass Charging Network™. A number of new charging stations will be popping up before the launch making planning your next weekend getaway a breeze. The Mustang Mach-E will go on sale in early 2021 and we seriously cannot wait to see it.
Get Behind One
So now that you’re equipped with all the information that you need, you’re ready to get behind a Ford Mustang Mach-E. We want to hear from you! Which model would you choose?
For any more questions about which Mach-E is right for you, visit Capital Ford Lincoln on 1201 Pasqua Street North or call us at 1-877-419-9009.