FordPass Makes Driving A Breeze
Ford’s newest and shiniest models paired with cutting edge technology is the epitome of tech-savvy meets sleek. The FordPass app is going to make your commute and everything in between seamless. Wi-Fi Hotspot, vehicle locator and remote start, it’s got it all and so much more.
So What Is It?
The FordPass Connect™ subscription paired with the FordPass app is available for customers to download onto their smartphones. FordPass Connect is embedded within various Ford vehicles and allows users to connect their vehicle to the internet, providing you with a Wi-Fi Hotspot, Live Traffic information and general knowledge about your vehicle via the app. Once downloaded, the world is your oyster. When you purchase a new Ford embedded with FordPass Connect you’ll receive a complimentary two-year subscription allowing you to access and utilize FordPass in all its glory.
FordPass has a number of cool and innovative features that you’ll be able to access at your fingertips.
- Remote Start with Calendar: You’ll be able to remotely start your vehicle with the tap of a button. In addition, you’ll be able to schedule a recurring remote start any day, any time. This is great for those frigidly cold winter mornings when you’re scrambling to get out the door in time and forgot to warm your vehicle. FordPass has got you covered.
- Check Vehicle Status: Even when you’re not at your vehicle you’ll be able to access the app and check information such as tire pressure, mileage, miles until your next service is needed and fuel levels. You’ll never be left running on empty.
- Locate Your Vehicle: So you’re leaving the store and have suddenly forgotten where you parked in the sea of cars that is the Costco parking lot? Worry no longer. The Vehicle Locator feature will save your vehicles location as soon as it’s turned off.
- Lock and Unlock: You think you’ve locked the vehicle doors but you’re not certain and it’s kind of driving you crazy? Luckily, with FordPass you can lock or unlock the doors from basically anywhere. Ensuring that your vehicle and belongings are safe and that you always have peace of mind.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: No more headaches on family road trips. FordPass Connect™ has the ability to connect up to 10 devices to your Wi-Fi Hotspot at the same time up to 50 feet away from your vehicle so everyone can use their iPads.
Which Vehicles Have FordPass Connect™
A great selection of 2019 Ford Vehicles offer FordPass Connect™.
SUVS & Crossovers
- 2019 EcoSport
- 2019 Edge
- 2019 Expedition
- 2019 Explorer
- 2019 Escape
Trucks & Vans
- 2019 Super Duty
- 2019 F-150
- 2019 Ranger
- 2019 Transit Connect
- 2019 Fusion
- 2019 Mustang
Ready to Connect
So you’ve picked your shiny new Ford equipped with FordPass Connect and you’re ready to get moving and utilize all the cool features. The first step is to download the FordPass App and add your FordPass Connect™ vehicle by scanning the Vehicle Identification barcode, or enter the VIN manually. Next, from your app’s landing screen, tap Vehicle Details then tap Activate Vehicle. Finally, start your vehicle and press “Allow” on the pop-up that appears on the in-vehicle touchscreen. That’s it! you’re fully set to enjoy a driving experience that could no better be referred to as idyllic.
We want to hear from you! Which of the cool features about the FordPass app would you make the best use of and why?
To find out more about FordPass and FordPass Connect™ vehicles visit Capital Ford Lincoln Regina located on 1201 Pasqua Street North.