Alberta Roadtrip in the 2020 Ford Fusion
Last post, we took a look at the 2020 Ford Fusion, as well as all of its hybrid and plug-in hybrid models and features, and why it’s a great vehicle to take a road trip in. Let’s break down some of the best live events to attend and things to do in Alberta. Alberta is a great province to travel to, as it’s not too far away and allows you to enjoy the mountains in all their glory. The 2020 Ford Fusion will take you there, but the journey afterwards is entirely up to you.
Drinks and Live Music
- Canmore Uncorked Food & Drink Festival: This festival combines fine dining, wine, spirits, and beer. Canmore uncorked delivers exciting events that spark your tastebuds and take you on a journey of flavour. These tastings and experiences are going to leave you feeling (full)-hearted.
- Calgary International Beerfest: The festival celebrates the beautiful combination of beer and culinary culture. Attending Beerfest, you’ll find music, parties, tasting, and cooking. If you love beer and want to sample seasonals or if you just want to check out the atmosphere and enjoy some live music at their two stages- you can do that too.
- Edmonton Craft Beer Festival: With over 500 beers from over 100 breweries, this beer festival is one of the fastest-growing in the country. Brew Master Seminars will explain to you just why that IPA pairs so perfectly with that cheese, making you an expert during your next dinner party. Walk around, sample food beer, even try some of the local meads, ciders, and spirits. This beer festival proves that there’s something for everyone.
Outdoor and Nature
Hikes, Hikes, Hikes: There’s a number of really great hikes that you can tackle in Alberta in the spring. We’ll break down a few of them for you.
- Tunnel Mountain: 1,692 metres high. Great views for a lookout of Banff’s townsite.
- Marsh Loop: 2.3 km loop. Short and scenic.
- Hoodoo Trail: 4.6km one way.
- Sulphur Mountain: 11km return, near the Banff Gondola & Hot Springs
Banff Yoga Festival: This 3-day festival includes yoga workshops, outdoor adventures, and meeting new friends. Morning meditations with the stunning mountains as a backdrop, and afternoons attending workshops where you learn nutritious recipes to add to your everyday life. A number of talented and insightful yoga teachers, wellness coaches, musicians, and nutritionists meet to deliver the most zen experience that you could ever dream up.
Banff Hot Springs: The Banff Hot Springs are located in Banff National Park and open all year round. This is a pool filled with natural mineral-enriched water and heated by the earth’s crust. This mountain has its own unique blend of minerals, gases, and temperature. This is a great place to experience relaxation and take in the beauty of nature.
Time To Get Driving
We’ve given you all the activities and events that’ll make your getaway worthwhile, now it’s your turn. Get ready to plan your road trip, utilizing the abundance of Ford charging stations along the way. Go places this spring with the 2020 Ford Fusion!
We want to hear from you! Which events and activities would you love to attend?
For any more questions about which Ford Fusion is right for you, visit Capital Ford Regina on 1201 Pasqua Street North or call us at 1-877-419-9009.