2021 Ford Bronco Off-Roading
The 2021 Ford Bronco was built for ultimate off-roading adventures! The impressive new re-imagined icon is back and better than ever before! Join us as we explore all the off-roading capabilities of this powerhouse SUV.
Calling All Adrenaline Junkies
Off-roading can be an exciting and enthralling experience designed to inject adrenaline into everyday life! Tackling the unpredictable terrain can be difficult when you’re not well equipped with the right vehicle. Thankfully, the new Bronco was designed with all-terrain in mind. The new lineup offers a number of impressive features that effectively make it the best SUV on the market for mud, gravel, snow and everything in between.
Off-Road Hero Switch Pack
Be a hero on and off the road with the off-road hero switch pack. The switch pack is conveniently located in the middle of the dashboard for easy access, even in the toughest terrains. With 6 buttons or features easily displayed, navigate your way through with the touch of a button.
- Sway Bar Disconnect: enable greater suspension when you encounter rough terrain.
- Front Differential Lock: increase traction
- Rear Differential Lock: secure traction
- Trail Turn Assist: tackle those tricky corners without hesitation.
- Electronic Stability Control: maintain control in tough situations where control could be abruptly lost.
- Hazard Lights: immediately let those around you know that you and your vehicle are at risk the moment something goes wrong.
Having all of these features at your fingertips will help ensure that all of your adventures embody extreme fun- and safety!
G.O.A.T Mode Engaged
Greatest of All Time? Think again. Ford has got other ideas about this one. G.O.A.T mode, also known as Goes Over Any Terrain is the mode system that is going to help you tackle any terrain that you encounter. Whatever type of adventure that you’re in the mood for, there’s a mode for it.
- Baja: hit the road fast as you achieve high-speed driving.
- Eco: make the most of every mile.
- Mud/Rut: don’t let rain bog you down as you zip through the mud like a pro.
- Normal: standard road driving conditions.
- Rock Crawl: rough mountain terrain? No problem.
- Sand: Dessert drives are no competition for sand mode.
- Slippery: tackle snow and ice with ease.
- Sport: supercharge your drive.
Trail 1-Pedal Drive:
A very low speed is engaged during crawling. When you lift your foot off the gas pedal, braking is applied. This is a great option for tough terrain.
Another feature of the Bronco Trail Toolbox is the Trail Control feature. For low-speed trail driving, this cruise-control setting will seamlessly allow you to drive without constantly having to adjust the throttle and your braking.
It’s pretty apparent that Ford has managed to capture the essence of the original Ford Bronco – and then some. Once you’ve browsed the various trim levels and found the Bronco that speaks to your unique needs, you’ll be ready to tackle every off-road trail across the province! To custom order your Bronco or to test drive one, visit our showroom today!
At Capital Ford Lincoln we’re dedicated to ensuring that we get you behind the best vehicle for your lifestyle. Want to learn more about the Bronco towing capacity and performance capabilities? Contact us or stop by our dealership at 1201 Pasqua Street North Regina, SK today!