What is the Towing Capacity of a 2020 Ford F-150?
The 2020 Ford F-150 towing capacity maxes out at a best-in-class 5,987 kilograms. Whether you need to haul equipment to your White City job site or plan on towing a boat or travel trailer to Last Mountain Lake & Regional Park, the Ford F-150 is a great choice. Learn more about the F-150 towing capabilities in this guide from Capital Ford Lincoln.
2020 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
When asking “What is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150?,” the answer depends on which configuration you pick. With six different engines from which to choose, drivers can find the F-150 that has the power and capability that will work best with their needs. Explore the 2020 Ford F-150 towing capacity by engine to find your ideal setup:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: The entry-level V6 engine generates 290 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque and offers a tow rating of 2,493 kilograms.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: The first of three available F-150 EcoBoost® engines produces 325 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque, with a tow rating of 3,856 kilograms.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: This robust V8 engine is capable of towing up to 5,262 kilograms, and generates an output of 395 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Diesel power allows Moose Jaw drivers to tow up to 5,216 kilograms with 250 hp and 440 lb-ft of torque.
- High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: This engine provides 450 hp and 510 lb-ft of torque and a strong tow rating of 5,035 kilograms.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Enjoy 375 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque, along with the maximum Ford F-150 towing capacity of 5,987 kilograms when properly equipped.
2020 Ford F-150 Towing Features
Moose Jaw drivers will also benefit from a number of smart tech features that enhance the impressive 2020 Ford F-150 towing capacity. These features include:
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Dynamic Hitch Assist with Line-of-Sight Guidance
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage
- 8-Inch Productivity Screen
Test Drive the F-150 Today at Capital Ford Lincoln!
Check out our F-150 vs. Chevy Silverado comparison, then explore our new Ford F-150 inventory to find the model that has the specs and features you want. Don’t forget to take a look at our current F-150 offers and incentives to find the best deals available on this popular Ford pickup truck. Our finance team is standing by to help you secure the budget-friendly loan or lease you need today. If you’d like to learn more about Ford Ranger towing specs, or if you’d like to find out about the Ford Escape towing capacity, please feel free to contact us. Whether you choose a new F-150, or another one of the new or used trucks we have in stock, you’ll get a great deal at Capital Ford Lincoln.
More From Capital Ford Lincoln
If EV is the future, the future has arrived. Join us as we dive into Ford’s impressive lineup and get a glimpse into just how big of an impact they’re making in the EV world. Ford’s Lineup of EVs Unless you’ve been living under a rock you’re probably familiar with Ford’s impressive lineup of…
The new Ford Bronco towing capacity reaches 1,587.5 kilograms when properly equipped. That’s enough to haul a small boat, a couple of ATVs, or a travel trailer on your next adventure outside of White City. Learn more about the Ford Bronco towing capacity and performance specs in this guide from Capital Ford Lincoln, then schedule a test…
Accessorize your Ford F-150 with all the bells and whistles. Ford Accessories It’s no secret that the 2021 Ford F-150 was designed with style, power and capability in mind. Make your F-150 stand out from the crowd with a number of accessories that’ll inject personality and functionality into your everyday commute. Browse the impressive…