2015 Ford Focus
The Ford Focus has 4 engines to choose from.
- 1.0L EcoBoost I-3 with Auto Start-Stop
- 2.0L Ti-VCT GDI I-4 FFV
- 2.0L Ti-VCT GDI I-4 PZEV
- 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 (high-output)
Depending on the trim level, the choice of engines will vary. The base engine pushes out 160 horsepower and 146 pounds of torque.
2. Fuel Efficient
The Ford Focus on average gets 30mph in the city and 42mpg on the highway! What does that mean for you? Less money and time spent at the pumps and more time on the road.
The front fascia, hood and grille have been restyled. You’ll find metallic-finishes and different seat trims and swatches to choose from. The center console has been redesigned and adjustable cupholders.
On all trim levels you’ll find a standard rear view camera. The 2015 Focus body structure is made from high-strength and ultra-high-strength steel, with critical occupant safety zones reinforced with lightweight but strong boron steel. Standard safety features include:
- AdvanceTrac electronic stability control
- Belt-Minder front safety belt reminder
- Child-safety rear door locks
- Driver’s knee airbag
- Emergency trunk release
- Front height-adjustable shoulder safety belts
- Front-seat side airbags
- LATCH- Lower Anchors and Tether Anchors for Children
- SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System
- Side-curtain airbags
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
5. Useful Features
Upgrades like a better sound system from Sony, rear parking sensors and LED running lights are just to name a few. Some of the ones that standout are:
- Rear view camera
- Blind-spot mirrors
- Ford Sync infotainment system
Those are just a few standard features!
6. Titanium Interior
The top trim, the Titanium, you’ll find great accents throughout the cabin.
- Ambient lighting
- Leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- SiriusXM satellite radio
- Push-button start
- Leather-trimmed heated front seats
- Sony audio system with 10 speakers and HD Radio Technology